I ask lots of questions cause I want to build things right. I've done too many projects where half way through I figured out the way I should have done it. I love stackoverflow cause it helps make fewer stupid mistakes. Thanks to everybody who helps me along.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 '18 at 23:27
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Arqade 448 448 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 361 361 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 238 238 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 231 231 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Create and/or Write to a file
- 19 Recurring eclipse hanging
- 17 Why is using procedures to create objects preferred over functions?
- 13 How to skip assembly code when debugging in Delphi?
- 13 What happens if you don't attend to a critically low stat?
- 13 Why would a sleeper ship be designed to only wake one person in case of emergency?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 26 '18