Back in the day...
- First computer - IBM XT 4mhz with 8mhz turbo running on MS-DOS 2.0
- First application - Blackjack, with SVGA graphics written in TurboPascal
- Published a book about the Raspberry Pi and about Raspberry Pi 2
- Building electrical gadgets in spare time. Blog
- CEO of Kula Solutions LTD
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer, creating world class solutions for global companies.
- Joel Spolsky
- Elon Musk
- Raspberry Pi 16k 16k 66 gold badges5454 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.1k 8.1k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 5.7k 5.7k 1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Super User 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 JQuery Ajax is sending GET instead of POST
- 85 cross-domain iframe resize
- 62 How do I build a UPS-like - battery backup - system?
- 61 How do I supply power through the GPIO?
- 55 How Do I Get Bi-Directional Arrows In Visio 2013
- 50 How can I stream H.264 video from the Raspberry Pi camera module via a web server?
- 49 How can one control AC power (220V) with a Raspberry Pi?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
9 How can I spread butter on my Toast using a Pi? Apr 28 '14
8 Where is da SWAG? Nov 19 '15
6 Tools for trusted users Sep 17 '13
6 What are users of Raspberry Pi called? Aug 2 '12
4 What to do with Electronics questions? Sep 17 '13
3 Community promotions Feb 9 '16
3 Question about a Mortarboard badge? Aug 1 '12