Professional doctor, amateur coder, lover of the outdoors. Jack of all trades, master of none.
I started my coding journey in 2014 by learning Python. It felt like it opened a door to a whole new world of possibilities! I released a simple game called Black & White on the App Store that I had written in Python using the wonderful iOS Python IDE Pythonista.
A couple of years later I started learning native Swift for iOS development, and released an app for doctors called Ampoule.
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges88 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 2.1k 2.1k 44 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 475 475 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 202 202 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 137 137 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 36 Why is the script for deletion called Roomba?
- 21 Generating random values in Swift between two integer values
- 8 What is the difference between Eisenmenger syndrome and ventricular septal defect?
- 7 Knowing the root cause of one's hypothyroidism? How to know if it's Hashimotos Disease?
- 6 A baby monitor using a Raspberry Pi to send push notifications when triggered by noise
- 6 Who should take statins for prevention of heart disease and stroke?
- 6 Is it dangerous to administer valproic acid to an adult with an autism spectrum disorder?
- View more network posts →