I like to think of myself as a Hardware/Software guy who will gladly discuss referential transparency during a code review and the next moment take a circular saw to build a casing for a self made power supply.
My main interest can be summarized into Linux related software development, low power electronics and general DIY projects.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '17 at 20:20
- Stack Overflow 12.5k 12.5k 1818 gold badges7070 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.6k 4.6k 99 gold badges5555 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 871 871 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 861 861 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 259 259 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 243 Check if string ends with one of the strings from a list
- 216 Make virtualenv inherit specific packages from your global site-packages
- 81 Mean Squared Error in Numpy?
- 66 Binary representation of float in Python (bits not hex)
- 58 Is an event loop just a for/while loop with optimized polling?
- 57 Slice 2d array into smaller 2d arrays
- 43 Find out which modules are associated with a usb device?
- View more network posts →