I like to think of myself as a Hardware/Software guy who will gladly discuss referential transparency during a code review and the next moment take a circular saw to build a casing for a self made power supply.
My main interest can be summarized into Linux related software development, low power electronics and general DIY projects.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '17 at 20:20
- Stack Overflow 10.7k 10.7k 1616 gold badges6363 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.1k 4.1k 77 gold badges4545 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 823 823 22 gold badges99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 801 801 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 259 259 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 206 Check if string ends with one of the strings from a list
- 190 Make virtualenv inherit specific packages from your global site-packages
- 63 Mean Squared Error in Numpy?
- 55 Is an event loop just a for/while loop with optimized polling?
- 52 Binary representation of float in Python (bits not hex)
- 46 Slice 2d array into smaller 2d arrays
- 35 Find out which modules are associated with a usb device?
- View more network posts →