I like to think of myself as a Hardware/Software guy who will gladly discuss referential transparency during a code review and the next moment take a circular saw to build a casing for a self made power supply.
My main interest can be summarized into Linux related software development, low power electronics and general DIY projects.
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '17 at 20:20
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 1515 gold badges6262 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2k 2k 77 gold badges4242 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 451 451 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 433 433 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 209 209 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 196 Check if string ends with one of the strings from a list
- 184 Make virtualenv inherit specific packages from your global site-packages
- 56 Mean Squared Error in Numpy?
- 55 Is an event loop just a for/while loop with optimized polling?
- 46 Binary representation of float in Python (bits not hex)
- 43 Slice 2d array into smaller 2d arrays
- 34 Find out which modules are associated with a usb device?
- View more network posts →