I like to think of myself as a Hardware/Software guy who will gladly discuss referential transparency during a code review and the next moment take a circular saw to build a casing for a self made power supply.
My main interest can be summarized into Linux related software development, low power electronics and general DIY projects.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '17 at 20:20
- Stack Overflow 11.7k 11.7k 1818 gold badges6868 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.2k 4.2k 88 gold badges5151 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 853 853 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 831 831 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 259 259 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 222 Check if string ends with one of the strings from a list
- 209 Make virtualenv inherit specific packages from your global site-packages
- 69 Mean Squared Error in Numpy?
- 60 Binary representation of float in Python (bits not hex)
- 58 Is an event loop just a for/while loop with optimized polling?
- 49 Slice 2d array into smaller 2d arrays
- 40 Find out which modules are associated with a usb device?
- View more network posts →