I love Oracle! I am currently a developer, interning at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory doing data quality work in their data warehouse using SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle Apex. I study M.I.S at San Jose State University, where I'll be graduating in May 2013, and I am also studying to get certified for Oracle's OCP curriculum (I am OCA as of January 2nd, 2013). My long term goal is to transition into a DBA role, but I am interested in big data/data analytics as well...
San Jose, CA
Member for 7 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 '13 at 2:59
- Stack Overflow 10.8k 10.8k 2121 gold badges8282 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3.8k 3.8k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 846 846 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 675 675 55 gold badges1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 How to get Python requests to trust a self signed SSL certificate?
- 46 sqlalchemy IS NOT NULL select
- 45 How to Access Hive via Python?
- 40 Adding named foreign key constraints in a SQL Create statement
- 35 SQLalchemy not find table for creating foreign key
- 34 SQLAlchemy - select for update example
- 34 Python __getitem__ and in operator result in strange behavior
- View more network posts →