I happen to know a thing or two about printing, PDF, PostScript, PJL, Fonts and related stuff.
Also familiar with some bits and pieces of Linux, Unix, Samba and Solaris printing. Not to forget bash programming and Windows cmd.exe batch scripting. I also do consultancy in these topics.
If you want, I share some of this knowledge here and on Stackoverflow (SO). Just click to browse for all.
- My SF answers to [PDF]-tagged questions
- My SF answers to [Ghostscript]-tagged questions
- My SF answers to [Samba]-tagged questions
Member for 3 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '19 at 17:01
- Stack Overflow 73.3k 73.3k 1919 gold badges205205 silver badges302302 bronze badges
- Super User 10.4k 10.4k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 405 How can I extract embedded fonts from a PDF as valid font files?
- 321 “Diff” an image using ImageMagick
- 135 What is the difference for sample/resample/scale/resize/adaptive-resize/thumbnail operators in ImageMagick convert?
- 129 Command `libreoffice --headless --convert-to pdf test.docx --outdir /pdf` is not working
- 109 How can I fix/repair a corrupted PDF file?
- 105 PDF text extraction from given coordinates
- 103 What are the differences between snaps, appimage, flatpak and others?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 11 '18