Meticulous and curious (INTP personality) full stack developer who wishes to improve processes, produce efficient and ergonomic deliverables, and make the life of users better. Regularly questions himself and explores the unknown to find original solutions.
- Stack Overflow 877 877 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Information Security 784 784 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 288 288 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 280 280 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 Why do PGP master keys only have a single subkey, and tie certification with signing by default?
- 23 Is it okay to sign a PGP key without an IRL meeting?
- 15 What does (void)var actually do?
- 13 How to compile C files in terminal
- 9 Printing the same character several times without a loop
- 9 Displaying a huge map with good performance on Android?
- 8 How to work with char types in Dart? (Print alphabet)
- View more network posts →