Curt J. Sampson
I like agile development, functional programming (especially Haskell) and retrocomputing.
Contact me via e-mail at <email@example.com>.
- Stack Overflow 18.9k 18.9k 66 gold badges6363 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 9.7k 9.7k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 693 693 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 295 What does the exclamation mark mean in a Haskell declaration?
- 130 How do you remove a Cookie in a Java Servlet
- 114 Really Cheap Command-Line Option Parsing in Ruby
- 102 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 92 Why did IBM make the PC BIOS source code public?
- 86 How do Linux binary installers (.bin, .sh) work?
- 59 Really Cheap Command-Line Option Parsing in Ruby
- View more network posts →