Long history in Unix/Linux. Code for fun, not so much for work anymore. I like to put beginners on, what I think, is the right track. Sometimes, I see questions as puzzles that are interesting to solve. The guinea pig is called Obi.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 '18 at 18:03
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 912 912 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Information Security 665 665 99 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 320 320 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Computer name naming convention for security
- 7 How to install apt-get on ChromeOS?
- 6 How to support more than 500 users at one time on a WiFi network
- 6 Python mysql does not commit
- 5 Switch user without creating an intermediate process
- 5 Python mysql does not commit
- 5 How many blocks can a RPi 2B load per day as a Bitcoin full node?
- View more network posts →