Kuba hasn't forgotten Monica
The name stays. Lest we forget.
All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are derived works and I'm not at liberty to grant rights in them. [lifted from Steve Jessop's about me, thanks!]
Electronic mail: first name -at- mareimbrium -dot- org
- Stack Overflow 85.9k 85.9k 1111 gold badges121121 silver badges262262 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 730 730 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 498 498 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 Passing an argument to a slot
- 102 How to use the Qt's PIMPL idiom?
- 98 How to execute a functor or a lambda in a given thread in Qt, GCD-style?
- 89 Qt Slots and C++11 lambda
- 70 Why should I not #include <bits/stdc++.h>?
- 65 Why does the enhanced GCC 6 optimizer break practical C++ code?
- 65 Does large use of signals and slots affect application performance?
- View more network posts →