- Unix & Linux 4.1k 4.1k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 314 314 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Politics 213 213 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Super User 201 201 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 200 200 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 Converting CSV to TSV
- 22 macOS rm command '-W' option - undelete
- 22 Sort lines by number of words per line
- 19 Differentiating between running and being sourced in a bash shell script?
- 17 Vi editor: What's the fastest way to delete multiple rows in a file?
- 12 Manipulate some poorly delimited data into a useful CSV
- 12 What does ":>" do here?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.