Bangor, ME, USA
Member for 4 years, 8 months
Fixed-term assistant professor (postdoc) at the University of Maine. I like number theory / arithmetic geometry.
- Mathematics 15.1k 15.1k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Puzzling 13.7k 13.7k 11 gold badge4747 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 8.7k 8.7k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Politics 249 249 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Area 51 216 216 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 95 The $100$th derivative of $(x^2 + 1)/(x^3 - x)$
- 77 Sophisticated treatments of topics in school mathematics
- 56 Chasing pirates
- 56 Does $f(x) = f(2x)$ for all real $x$, imply that $f(x)$ is a constant function?
- 45 Distinguishing non-isomorphic groups with a group-theoretic property
- 43 What are reasons to believe that e is not a period?
- 40 A burning sensation
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.