Jack of all trades, master of none, though often better than master of one.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 15 '12 at 18:33
- Stack Overflow 34k 34k 2424 gold badges9999 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 22.9k 22.9k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Code Review 1k 1k 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Bicycles 633 633 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 403 403 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 207 When should we call System.exit in Java
- 138 How to keep a big and complex software product maintainable over the years?
- 131 How is the fork/join framework better than a thread pool?
- 121 How to explain an object?
- 121 Is the C programming language still used?
- 107 How to get Locale from its String representation in Java?
- 102 What are the difference between an edge case, a corner case, a base case and a boundary case?
- View more network posts →