Jack of all trades, master of none, though often better than master of one.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 15 '12 at 18:33
- Stack Overflow 33.8k 33.8k 2323 gold badges9797 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 22.9k 22.9k 66 gold badges6161 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Code Review 1k 1k 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Bicycles 613 613 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 403 403 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 205 When should we call System.exit in Java
- 138 How to keep a big and complex software product maintainable over the years?
- 129 How is the fork/join framework better than a thread pool?
- 121 How to explain an object?
- 120 Is the C programming language still used?
- 103 How to get Locale from its String representation in Java?
- 97 Why is Java's AbstractList's removeRange() method protected?
- View more network posts →