I'm a self-teaching geek. teaching because that process is far from over. I don't know a ton, but what I know, I'll share, and I won't answer a question if I'm not confident I'm correct.
Seattle, WA, United States
Member for 7 years
5 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 '17 at 2:17
- Bicycles♦ 27.3k 27.3k 33 gold badges6666 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 1.9k 1.9k 55 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 365 365 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 345 345 22 gold badges33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 223 223 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 95 Boot without starting X-server
- 65 How to use drop handlebars properly?
- 48 Why don't Tour de France riders always ride their TT bikes?
- 36 Why can't Yellow Jersey change hands on last day of Tour De France?
- 34 Why might a compact drivetrain be frowned upon?
- 34 Why is buying a bike as a whole cheaper than buying separate parts and building it?
- 33 Is it really going to damage a bike to wash it with a hose?
- View more network posts →