- Ask Ubuntu 12.8k 12.8k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 695 695 33 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 614 614 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 290 290 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 254 254 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 119 Strange artifacts along window borders after waking computer from sleep mode
- 70 vboxdrv.sh: failed: modprobe vboxdrv failed. Please use 'dmesg' to find out why
- 36 Strange artifacts along window borders after waking computer from sleep mode
- 17 How to tell whether my HDD is IDE or SATA
- 16 How can I monitor the TBW on my Samsung SSD?
- 16 Is Data Transfer between 2 Ubuntu Machines possible via USB-Cable?
- 13 Screen tearing in Xubuntu, no problem with Ubuntu
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.