I dabble in a lot of areas: embedded real-time systems, operating systems, and compiler/tool chain development.
In real life, I program secure building control systems.
In my spare time, I was putting together an embedded C/C++ compiler based on Clang and LLVM: ELLCC. I hope to get back to that soon.
I'm also on LinkedIn.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 26 '16 at 3:18
Top network posts
- 204 Strangest language feature
- 160 Strangest language feature
- 99 How to get a FILE pointer from a file descriptor?
- 50 Difference between compilers and parsers?
- 47 Is "argv = name-of-executable" an accepted standard or just a common convention?
- 36 Copy nested folders contents to one folder recursively (terminal)
- 35 In C, why is sizeof(char) 1, when 'a' is an int?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 25 '16