Top network posts
- 115 What is the idea behind ^= 32, that converts lowercase letters to upper and vice versa?
- 104 Does an unused member variable take up memory?
- 81 In C++, should I bother to cache variables, or let the compiler do the optimization? (Aliasing)
- 53 Why isn't there an endianness modifier in C++ like there is for signedness?
- 51 How does this float square root approximation work?
- 50 Access to protected member through member-pointer: is it a hack?
- 46 Make a function accepting an optional to accept a non-optional?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 23 '16