- Database Administrators 9.2k 9.2k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.3k 1.3k 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 467 467 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 234 234 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Write differences between varchar and nvarchar
- 37 Why do people recommend not using the name "Id" for an identity column?
- 37 Find the Foreign Keys Associated with a Given Primary Key
- 30 Is it OK to keep a value which updates in a table?
- 24 Should I add SET NOCOUNT ON to all my triggers?
- 22 Is there a way to determine the version of SQL Server that was used to create an MDF or BAK file?
- 21 mdf file cannot be overwritten when restoring a database in SQL Server
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 29 '16