- Database Administrators 8.4k 8.4k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2k 2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 807 807 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 342 342 11 gold badge22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 194 194 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Write differences between varchar and nvarchar
- 37 Why do people recommend not using the name "Id" for an identity column?
- 34 Find the Foreign Keys Associated with a Given Primary Key
- 30 Is it OK to keep a value which updates in a table?
- 24 Should I add SET NOCOUNT ON to all my triggers?
- 22 Is there a way to determine the version of SQL Server that was used to create an MDF or BAK file?
- 20 Should developers be able to query production databases?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 29 '16