Linux user since the 1990s
- Linux-only (MS-free zone) since 2001, Ubuntu since 2005 (05.04)
- Currently (2012) running: Ubuntu (8.04 / 12.04), Debian, Linux Mint
- Desktop Environments: Mostly LXDE; SSH on the server ;)
Android user since about 2010
My SE tools:
My Android tools:
- Adebar (Android DEvice Backup And Reporting)
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 '15 at 21:43
- Android Enthusiasts♦ 78.1k 78.1k 5454 gold badges268268 silver badges791791 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations♦ 15.8k 15.8k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Super User 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.9k 2.9k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 844 844 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 300 How to fully backup non-rooted devices?
- 113 Where in the file system are applications installed?
- 104 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 91 Where Android apps store data?
- 70 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 63 Can not unlock my Android device as have no internet connection?
- 62 My device is getting slow, apps start misbehaving/crashing. What can I do?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 26 '15