By day and by night: security, networking, embedded systems. EE-turned-CS, rediscovering my EE roots. If it produces human-readable output, I don't do it :)
In my copious free time: books, opera, books, cooking, books, travelling, books, choral singing, did I mention books?
- Raspberry Pi 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 883 883 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Arduino 716 716 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 213 213 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 201 201 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 How to write a script which works with or without arguments?
- 8 How do I detect the type of camera installed?
- 8 SD card is recognized but won't mount "can't read superblock"
- 7 Reliablity for devices produced with a raspberry Pi
- 7 Generate particular pulse using Arduino
- 6 How to capture images from 2 webcams parallely using raspberry pi?
- 6 software to determine the tuning (temperament) of a recording?
- View more network posts →