- Unix & Linux 3k 3k 1010 gold badges2525 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Travel 1k 1k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 645 645 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 Is there a way of reading the last element of an array with bash?
- 53 Running a script during booting/startup; init.d vs cron @reboot
- 45 What is the correct term for paper that has become wet and deformed as it dried out?
- 20 mail: cannot send message: process exited with a non-zero status
- 18 Social leper versus social leopard
- 17 No module named 'pymysql'
- 14 Remove duplicate entries from a CSV file
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 30 '15