- Physics 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 592 592 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 375 375 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 195 195 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 145 145 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 What makes a theory "Quantum"?
- 15 Third law of motion is so confusing
- 14 Why is small work done always taken as $dW=F \cdot dx$ and not $dW=x \cdot dF$?
- 12 How to teach quick multiplication and division in head?
- 12 Properties of the dot product
- 9 How important is making definitions plausible?
- 9 How do you plausibly explain that the geometric and the coordinate expressions for the scalar product are equivalent?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.