- Electrical Engineering 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 3.4k 3.4k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 180 180 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Web Applications 163 163 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 141 141 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Is this true: "At over 700 Hz, current simply flows over your body"?
- 21 Gold coated multimeter test probes
- 19 Why does RC applications use such a small PWM duty cycle?
- 19 Are there disadvantages of heat shrink tubing with higher shrink ratios?
- 17 Is 20 watts of electricity dangerous?
- 15 PID algorithm: how to account for fast input value changes after a long delay
- 12 Can I use an op-amp to supply itself a negative voltage?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 2 '15