I enjoy programming in Haskell. I also have python experience. Category theory is cool.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '15 at 22:11
- Worldbuilding 11.4k 11.4k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.5k 8.5k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.5k 6.5k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 225 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 111 Program that creates larger versions of itself (quine-variant)
- 110 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 69 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 66 I duplicate the U.S. President. What happens?
- 66 How can the NSA capture Santa Claus?
- 63 Why does the user pick the password?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 27 '15