Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
64-bit PGP fingerprint: 55C24D740CDBF5D9
7151 Mawson Station, Australian Antarctic Territory, Antarctica
Member for 5 years, 5 months
12 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '19 at 14:15
- Raspberry Pi 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Information Security 890 890 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 753 753 1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Physics 496 496 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Does the length of a password for Wi-Fi affect speed?
- 36 In which timezone's "noon" does the US presidency turn over?
- 27 How do I prevent the screen from going blank?
- 27 Why do the Pi GPIO pins use/give 3.3V and not 5V?
- 26 Why can't the Pi 3 receive FM radio by itself?
- 26 Shell Scripting: Proper way to check for internet connectivity?
- 24 Is the Pi really fit for outer space?
- View more network posts →