Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
64-bit PGP fingerprint: 55C24D740CDBF5D9
- Raspberry Pi 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 489 489 1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Information Security 335 335 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 301 301 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 36 In which timezone's "noon" does the US presidency turn over?
- 26 How do I prevent the screen from going blank?
- 26 Why can't the Pi 3 receive FM radio by itself?
- 24 Why do the Pi GPIO pins use/give 3.3V and not 5V?
- 24 Shell Scripting: Proper way to check for internet connectivity?
- 24 Is the Pi really fit for outer space?
- 22 Android Studio and Git - How do I GPG-sign my commits?
- View more network posts →