Michael - sqlbot
Amazon has honored me with an AWS Community Hero recognition award, but my views and opinions are not necessarily those of AWS or its affiliates.
I take a hands-on approach to problem solving.
My services may be available on an hourly or contract basis when time permits; please contact me, michael at sqlbot dot net for information. My specialties include AWS, MySQL, HAProxy, and Perl -- quite probably the most underappreciated language of our time. I'm also a bit enamored with Node.JS and Lambda@Edge.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 17 '19 at 21:45
- Stack Overflow 142.5k 142.5k 2121 gold badges261261 silver badges336336 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 21.5k 21.5k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Server Fault 20.9k 20.9k 11 gold badge5454 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Webmasters 861 861 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 247 Why do we need private subnet in VPC?
- 208 Regional/Edge-optimized API Gateway VS Regional/Edge-optimized custom domain name
- 185 MySql : Grant read only options?
- 163 The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256
- 162 Difference between object tags and object metadata?
- 156 Amazon S3 Redirect and Cloudfront
- 138 How to unblock with mysqladmin flush hosts
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 17 '19