I am a hardware engineer with over 22 years of experience in various areas of electronics, I have some SW background. I have long experience with FPGA, ASIC and SoC design and been using micro controllers from the old 6809, 8032, 8047 to the modern ARM Cortex M0, M3 and M4 to A7, A9 and A15 including the ARM/FPGA devices such as Xilinx's Zynq and Altera's Cyclone V.
I have a passion for human rights and working for making our world a better place.
I am always open for new challenges and projects, for more information on how to contact me, please use my web site or send me a direct mail.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '16 at 8:57
- Raspberry Pi 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 853 853 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Area 51 349 349 77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 155 155 1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Is it possible to install VLC?
- 34 Using Raspberry Pi without a Linux OS?
- 17 Can I switch mains devices on/off?
- 13 Using SVN with Xilinx Vivado?
- 12 Can I use differential I/O pins of FPGA as high speed comparator?
- 10 Can the Pi be potted in epoxy?
- 8 How to set up Eclipse for FPGA design in VHDL and Verilog)?
- View more network posts →