Self taught Linux 'handyman'. Especially familiar with general/basic Debian/Ubuntu usage (esp commandline; but also some Gnome3/e17/LXDE).
I work for TurnKey Linux
Over the years I have gained a lot of knowledge from serverfault and stackoverflow so hopefully I can give a little back! :)
One of my current jobs/interests is getting TurnKey Linux appliances running on Raspberry Pi.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '17 at 10:44
- Unix & Linux 661 661 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 549 549 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 541 541 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 376 376 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 266 266 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 How to disable MySQL root logins when no password is supplied?
- 20 What is the command that replaces 'drush variable-set'?
- 16 What is the command that replaces 'drush variable-set'?
- 13 How to enable OPcache in Debian?
- 10 Vim interface on web browser input fields?
- 10 How to programmatically get the Debian codename of 'testing'?
- 8 How to programmatically get the Debian codename of 'testing'?
- View more network posts →