Just another coder. (Programming is fun!)
Currently in HFT (high frequency trading) which makes it fun using C++ to push the limits what can be done on an Intel off-the-shelf chip. And I paid to do it!
My area of expertise shifts according to the job I'm working in: Video (MPEG), Embedded (PIC32, MSP's of various flavors), Full-Stack (Linux, PHP, SQL)
Givat Zeev, Israel
Member for 7 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 29 '12 at 5:44
- Stack Overflow 14.3k 14.3k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Server Fault 443 443 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 384 384 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 369 369 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 276 276 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 355 How to find encoding of a file in Unix via script(s)
- 152 WHERE Clause to find all records in a specific month
- 132 How do I have an enum bound combobox with custom string formatting for enum values?
- 80 Drop MySQL databases matching some wildcard?
- 48 What's the difference between ++$i and $i++ in PHP?
- 46 What is the difference between str==NULL and str=='\0' in C?
- View more network posts →