I'm a Python programmer working regularly with Raspberry Pi and Linux in general.
Twice a week we have a Linux meetup where all people, members and non-members, are invited to bring their hardware and software in and discuss problems around Linux, Computers, divers technical matters, politics and well just about everything (no, we don't mind if you are using a Mac or a Windows PC).
Top network posts
- 29 How to launch google-chrome/chromium application shortcut in fullscreen/kiosk mode
- 25 Is this co-worker relationship salvageable?
- 23 SSO with SAML, Keycloak and Nextcloud
- 16 What is a "failed to create a symbolic link: file exists" error?
- 15 What advantages does Ubuntu have over Windows as an environment for programming?
- 13 Is it safe to place symlinks in /bin directory ?
- 9 Detect if iphone/Android nearby?
- View more network posts →