I'm a geek, a role-player and a biker.
I work for Diamond Light Source, developing open source scientific software for the UK national synchrotron facility. In the past I have worked in the robotics, mechatronics and laser micro-machining industries.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 at 13:31
Top network posts
- 239 Why is 80 characters the 'standard' limit for code width?
- 111 How can I run the Pi on Solar Power?
- 103 Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
- 90 What other hidden or inobvious RSS feeds are available on Stack Exchange and its sites?
- 87 Real differences between "java -server" and "java -client"?
- 85 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 78 How can I extend the life of my SD card?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
2 Should we be replacing `X` with `X.org`? Jun 18 '12
1 Privilege Levels Nov 30 '15
1 Raspberry Pi itself vs. specific OS issues Oct 19 '12
-2 Why isn't non-pi but pi-like hardware supported here? Nov 30 '15