I'm a geek, a role-player and a biker.
I work for Diamond Light Source, developing open source scientific software for the UK national synchrotron facility. In the past I have worked in the robotics, mechatronics and laser micro-machining industries.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 7 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '19 at 13:31
- Software Engineering 13.3k 13.3k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 5454 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Area 51 5.7k 5.7k 22 gold badges55 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5k 5k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 258 Why is 80 characters the 'standard' limit for code width?
- 111 How can I run the Pi on Solar Power?
- 103 Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
- 90 What other hidden or inobvious RSS feeds are available on Stack Exchange and its sites?
- 89 Real differences between "java -server" and "java -client"?
- 85 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 80 How can I extend the life of my SD card?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
2 Should we be replacing `X` with `X.org`? Jun 18 '12
1 Privilege Levels Nov 30 '15
1 Raspberry Pi itself vs. specific OS issues Oct 19 '12
-2 Why isn't non-pi but pi-like hardware supported here? Nov 30 '15