Been around the block a few times. C, C++, Java, Perl, .NET, some ObjC, Python and Ruby. These days I concentrate more on being a filmmaker, but I still keep my hand in coding and hackery (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone Black, AVR, ARM, blah-blah).
Top network posts
- 43 How can we share data between the different steps of a Job in Spring Batch?
- 38 How to detect when UITextField become empty
- 10 How do I use CSV Writers with GZIP files in Python 3?
- 6 Encrypted and secure docker containers
- 5 Updating wordpress plugins inside a docker container
- View more network posts →