I am also an avid supporter of the FLOSS movement, and Linux/Windows hybrid user (I prefer Linux).
I'm really excited about 3d Printing.
I'm also the only one I know who uses Gist for his assignments because of it's versioning and Markdown support =) (although lots of my friends are on Github).
Speaking of which, feel free to check out my Github.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 '14 at 6:00
Top network posts
- 15 Question ban – what exactly are "positive contributions"?
- 14 Continue SSH background task/jobs when closing SSH
- 13 Does having 2-factor authentication help with HeartBleed?
- 12 How do I `avconv` every m4a in a dir to mp3s?
- 9 Are viruses self-propelled?
- 8 What causes skewed lanes in a DNA gel electrophoresis experiment?
- 8 Can a prepositional phrase be the direct object?
- View more network posts →