Systems Engineer. New Age Analog Engineer (I don't work that much on the transistor level, I'm more of an analog integrator). I've done several designs that work on the nV level. I'd consider myself an expert in the art of EMI design\engineering. I also enjoy FPGA design and real-time DSP design. My designs are flying a few hundred km above the earth. When I'm not designing stuff I enjoy a good thunderstorm, or biking down a mountian.
Member for 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '19 at 17:27
- Electrical Engineering 44.6k 44.6k 1212 gold badges4646 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 354 354 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Super User 327 327 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 273 273 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 253 253 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 76 Weird resistor with dots around it on the schematic
- 50 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 37 Why aren't CPUs cooled from below as well as above?
- 37 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 29 Why isn't there any 9.5 digit multimeter or higher?
- 27 Why is an Ethernet cable not grounded?
- 25 Looking for circuit board material that can be dissolved
- View more network posts →