Some questions here are definitely better fits for other SE sites as they have no special relevance to the Raspberry Pi. I think this comment is more or less generally accepted. At stands now, however, there's no way to systematically recommend migration during the flagging process. Our current list of possible sites during the flagging interview is just our own meta site.
I see two related questions to this going back several years, and I understand that the answer to "Why is it like this?" at that time was that the site was still beta and therefore not eligible to migrate. I believe that not longer applies, right? I used the other question, which had some suggested migration paths to build a current list that I'd like to propose for implementation.
- What should our off-topic migration paths be?
- When close vote, why can we migrate the question only to meta.raspberrypi.stackexchange.com?
Drawing from the past discussion, I would like to suggest that these migration paths be added:
- Stack Overflow (general programming) https://stackoverflow.com/
- Unix & Linux SE https://unix.stackexchange.com/
- Electrical Engineering SE https://electronics.stackexchange.com/
- Super User (general home networking and administration) https://superuser.com/
I'm under the impression that we can have 4 sites plus our own meta, so this is my prioritized list of 4. I could have added a couple more if the limit was higher.
Is this list appropriate? If so, what needs to happen to have it implemented?