I may have screwed one up for you. I approved the edit and "improved" on it, but then I also switched two synonym tags:
raspicam <-> camera-board
Previously, the former was a synonym for the latter, which means the tag that actually got used was camera-board. I created that mapping a while ago, but I'm pretty sure I did the reverse of what I intended because raspicam seems like the more appropriate tag to me.
I noticed this when your edit came up and corrected the mapping. I'd think approving the edit would still count, but maybe because I either chose "improve" or then switched it (which also switches the tag wiki details, since synonyms don't have any; note that my edit of your edit was substantial and the wiki now reads "The CSI interface camera from the Raspberry Pi Foundation, available in a NoIR night version."), it could be the points you should have gotten were eaten by the system. I can't find a way to tell the difference.